E conheça também sobre o Melhor Bot Para Opções Binárias 2022
Que tal um robo gratuito para IQ Option? Sistema Para IQ Option Grátis
ORDER YOUR COOKBOOKS, MERCH, & SUSHI MASTERCLASS HERE:
LEARN HOW TO MAKE A STUNNING SWEET COCONUT BLACK RICE PUDDING RECIPE TODAY!
LAY HO MA (how’s it going in Cantonese)! This recipe may be a labour of love but it is one of the most delicious and simple dishes. Join me in this episode and learn how to make a heavenly sweet coconut black rice pudding recipe right at home!
1/2 cup taro
1/2 cup black rice
3 tbsp cane sugar
pinch of salt
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups full fat canned coconut milk
2 cups water
chopped mango to serve
1. Peel the taro and chop 1/2 cup worth into small cubes
2. Rinse and drain the black rice 2-3 times. Add to a saucepan and stir on medium heat for about 2min
3. Add the cane sugar, salt, vanilla extract, taro, coconut milk, and water
4. Bring to a boil stirring occasionally
5. When it comes to a boil, turn the heat down to medium. Then, stir every 10min or so for about 1 to 1.5 hrs. It is also possible that the pudding may reach your desired thickness in less time
6. Serve the pudding hot or cold topped with chopped sweet mangoes
TARO MILK TEA FULL EPISODE + RECIPE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @yeungmancooking
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/yeungmancooking.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: